We recognize that it is our social responsibility to properly manage and use the personal information we have entrusted to us, and we have established the following policies and will do our utmost to protect personal information positively and continuously. I will work on it.
Regarding the handling of personal information entrusted to us, we will comply with laws and regulations, national guidelines and other norms.
We will properly acquire personal information and will not use or provide personal information beyond the scope of its purpose of use.
In addition, we will take measures for that purpose.
In order to prevent unauthorized access to the personal information we have received, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, we will continuously review and correct employee education, internal systems, system security, etc.
When entrusting the processing of personal information entrusted to us, we will select a company with sufficient protection of personal information and conclude a personal information protection contract. In addition, we will provide only the minimum necessary personal information to the contractor and supervise the personal information protection system.
We will manage the personal information we receive in an accurate and up-to-date state within the necessary range according to the purpose of use.
In addition, if you receive an inquiry or request for correction of information, we will promptly correct any incorrect information.
We will respond promptly, appropriately and in good faith to complaints and consultations regarding personal information.
We will establish rules regarding the protection of personal information, establish a system, operate it, conduct regular audits and reviews, and make every effort to continuously comply with and improve it.
Handling of personal information
1. Personal information to collect
The main personal information we collect is as follows.
- Customer attribute information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Payment information (product purchase history, etc.)
- Inquiry information
- Service usage information (terminal identification ID , terminal OS information, usage / operation / setting information, terminal location information: GPS location information, Wi-Fi location information, Bluetooth location information, etc. ( including cookie acquisition information) )
2. Purpose of use of personal information
The specific purposes of use of personal information related to customers that we acquire are as follows.
- To respond to customer orders for our products, products for sale or these accessories
- For delivery of products, products, etc. purchased by the customer
- To carry out maintenance services for products and products purchased by customers
- Regarding the customer questionnaire, in order to achieve the purpose of the questionnaire
- For recording the contents of calls with customers and shooting at our stores, etc., for crime prevention or confirmation of conversation contents
- If you apply for our full-time employee / part-time job recruitment, we will provide employment information, recruitment selection, identity verification, confirmation of application history (and if it is decided to be hired by us, or to us If you join the company, we will continue to use your personal information for the purpose of guiding necessary matters regarding joining the company and managing employment.)
- For our marketing and promotion
- To respond to acts that violate our rules, policies, etc.
3. Handling of personal information of business partners
The specific purposes of use of personal information related to business partners that we acquire are as follows.
- For business negotiations and business necessary communication
- For business partner information management, payment / income processing
- When entering our company or a store operated by our company, in order to identify the person from the viewpoint of protection and management of our trade secrets, etc.
4. Usage restrictions
We will not use the information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use described in 2.3 above (unintended use). In addition, we will take measures for that purpose.
5. Handling of credit card information
We outsource the withdrawal and credit card payment services to a payment agency service. At that time, we may provide personal information to these outsourcers to the extent necessary. In that case, the Company will carry out appropriate supervision, such as concluding a handling contract with the outsourcer. The credit card information (credit card number, expiration date, security code) entered through our system is held by the payment agent service company, and we do not hold any credit card information.
6. Management of personal information
We appoint a person in charge of management, comply with laws, industry guidelines, internal rules, etc. regarding personal information, and pay close attention to the handling of personal information. In addition, we will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and will implement appropriate management to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information. The specific management measures we take are as follows.
We continue to provide in-house training on the protection and proper handling of personal information.
We will conduct appropriate audits on a regular basis and review the management system related to the protection of personal information.
7. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
■ With the consent of the person
We may provide personal information to a third party based on the consent of the individual.
In addition, when a customer purchases a product or uses a service using a credit card or other payment method, the Company will provide the number of the credit card or other payment card and the customer for the purpose of payment of the price. We may provide your name and other necessary information to credit card companies and other financial institutions. In this case, the customer agrees to the above information provided by the Company.
■ When required by law, etc.
We may provide personal information to third parties in the following cases.
When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the affairs. When there is a risk
- When our business is succeeded by a merger, company split, share exchange or other organizational restructuring or business transfer
■ When entrusting the handling of personal information
When we outsource the handling of personal information to an external contractor, etc., we provide the personal information to the outsourced external contractor, etc. to the minimum extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, etc. under the strict control of our company. I may do it.
Handling of personal information on the website
1. About website cookies
Our website incorporates a technology called "cookies" in order to make it more convenient for our customers and to provide better services. "Cookies" are used by customers by sending files from our website to your browser to the Internet browsing software (browser) you are using when you browse our website. It saves history etc.
When you visit our website again, our website will refer to your "cookie" and recognize your usage history, so you can use our website more conveniently. receive.
You can also restrict the use of "cookies" by changing the settings of the browser you use, but in that case you may not be able to use our website or the services on the website normally. There is.
Our website uses Google Analytics to improve the services we provide to our customers and to improve our website .
Google Policy ( https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites )
Information analyzed by Google Analytics (hereinafter referred to as statistical information) is a third party including Google , Yahoo! Japan , Facebook, etc., which outsources advertisement distribution for advertisement distribution according to the visit history of customers. We may disclose some of the statistical information. Please note that statistical information does not include information that identifies a specific customer (name, address, phone number, email address, credit card number, etc.).
We may also use "cookies" for the following Google Analytics advertising features.
- Google Analytics Remarketing
- Google Display Network Impression Report
- Report on Google Analytics User Attributes and Interest Categories
- An integrated service that requires Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes ( including data collection by advertising cookies and identifiers)
- If you want to deny " Google Analytics Advertising Features", you can disable it by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your browser. ( Https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
2. About website security
The page on our website where customers provide personal information uses a mechanism called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) that encrypts and communicates data, so by any chance the transmitted data should be sent. Even if the three parties intercept, there is no concern that the contents will be stolen. In addition, the server data uses a firewall, a system that prevents unauthorized access. We take all possible measures to manage and protect the personal information of customers who have registered with these technologies so that they will not be leaked to the outside.
3. About the contents of the website
Our website can be accessed from countries all over the world with different laws, but the contents of our website are subject to the laws of Japan. In addition, access from areas where the publications on our website are illegal is prohibited.
4. When you refuse to provide information on the website
You can use our website without registering or providing your personal information. However, in that case, you may not be able to use certain services.
5. Disclosure / correction / suspension of use of personal information
In the following cases, we will notify you of the purpose of use of your personal information, disclose it, correct / add / delete it, and suspend / delete / provide it.
We will disclose the personal information held by the customer at the request of the customer or an agent authorized by the customer. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following items, we may not disclose all or part of it.
- When there is a risk of harming the rights and interests of customers and third parties
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to our business operations
- When there is a risk of violating other laws and regulations, etc.
If there is an error in the personal information disclosed to the customer, we will promptly correct it.
If the customer or an agent authorized by the customer requests to suspend the use of personal information, we will promptly suspend the use of personal information.
When requesting disclosure from the customer, the actual cost may be charged separately as a fee.
A copy of the official identification card (driver's license, health insurance card, passport, resident's card, etc.) that certifies the person is required when requesting disclosure from the customer.
※ For procedures such as consultation and disclosure of personal information, please contact the "Other -2". Described destination.
1. About the court of jurisdiction
If there is a dispute regarding the protection of our personal information, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance.
2. Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
We accept inquiries regarding the personal information we hold at the following.
Kampo lab Co., Ltd. Customer service charge
〒 104-0061 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 4 - 13 - 18 Medical Bill 603
4. About revision
We may revise this policy in order to protect personal information or to respond to changes in laws and regulations and other norms. However, if we make changes to this policy that require the consent of the user by law, this policy after the change shall be applied only to the users who have agreed to the change by the method prescribed by our company. In addition, when we change this policy, we will inform you of the enforcement time and contents of this policy after the change on our website.
2021 November 1,
Kampo lab Co., Ltd.